As always, East Mentor Family Chiropractic and Rehabilitation takes hygiene and safety very seriously.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have taken the necessary precautions to protect our patients, staff, and physicians. We have instructed our staff members to stay home if they are having any flu like symptoms. We are also continuously sanitizing all surfaces within the office to help with any public concerns.
The safety and well being of our patients is our top priority. In addition, we are pre-screening patients prior to their appointments, by taking temperatures and asking the necessary questions provided by the The Center For Disease Control (CDC) and limiting the amount of patients and the amount of time the patients spend in our office.
The Center For Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following precautionary measures and guidelines to keep you healthy and
prevent the spread of Corona virus:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20
· Use an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
· Keep away from others that are sick
· Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places
· Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
· Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home
· Avoid all non-essential travel
Please call the office if you have any questions or concerns.
East Mentor Family Chiropractic and Rehabilitation